*Ozzy is still looking for a home!*
Introducing OZZY – lovely 8 year old boy, neutered and vaccinated
- Ozzy is a healthy and happy 8 year old lad who was previously rehomed by HVWC back in early 2018. Unfortunately through no fault of his own – an unexpected change in owners’ circumstances – he is back with us again and once more looking for his forever home.
- Ozzy is a generally well behaved and good natured dog. He has good recall and he usually walks quite nicely on the lead when he’s calm and not over-excited.
- He is currently living in a foster home with three other dogs, and he is generally friendly with any other dogs he meets when out and about.
- As you can see from the photos, Ozzy can happily live with cats, however this will require a careful introduction and a bit of vigilance for the first few weeks. Like most dogs who live with cats, while his own cat is part of his pack, other unknown cats are still fair game for chasing!
- Ozzy previously had some minor behavioural issues with resource guarding, however his current owner has worked very hard with him and he is now a reformed character and very biddable.
- He is obsessed with balls and blankets, and will carry either around all day.
- He loves the beach and enjoys paddling and splashing in the water.
- Ozzy is not a good traveller. He doesn’t like the car and can be quite a noisy passenger, however with the correct training this is usually a fixable issue and we will be happy to give his new owner advice and recommendations on helping him, if required.
Ozzy would live happily with dog savvy kids of 11+, but we feel he needs to be in a household without any younger children.
Any interested parties, please email Matt Styles